Our School Vision:
To promote a ‘can do’ attitude, building from individual strengths so that each child achieves their full potential to contribute as active members of their community.
At Koorana ESC our staff team and their practices embody the high performance, high care philosophy.
- We have high expectations for our students
- We focus on strengths and abilities.
- We ensure that our students, parents and community feel valued and have a voice.
Our students have courage to try new things, take on challenges and show determination and perseverance, so they reach their full potential.
Our students show respect for themselves, for others and for the environment.
Our students engage with, feel supported by, and are connected to their community.
For each student;
- To communicate effectively
- To self-regulate and be resilient in preparation for high school
- To be motivated and enthusiastic to learn
- To have confidence to participate as an individual or part of a group
- To build skills towards self-reliance and independence
Koorana Kids Can!